I have safeguarding concerns about a child, who do i contact?

Modified on Wed, 30 Dec 2020 at 09:27 AM

Please contact paul.ratcliffe@westridingfa.com or alternatively safeguarding.children@thefa.com

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article