When I call the CFA in relation to a discipline fine, what information do I need to provide?

Modified on Tue, 09 Jul 2019 at 03:51 PM

It will ensure a faster service if you provide the case ID (this can be found on the charge letter)

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article