A player owes the club money and has refused to pay this and has now left the club, how can we get the money back?

Modified on Wed, 03 Jul 2019 at 04:24 PM

If the debt is no more than 112 days old and is more than £25 then we can look to instigate a Football Debt Recovery scheme against the player, and he/she would be suspended until the debt has been paid in full. For more details Click Here.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article